With her polished fashion palette and a compelling and creative vision, Sasha Gold originated from Seattle, Washington, where she first developed and established her endeavors as a chic Fashion Stylist. A current resident of Long Beach, California, Miss Gold is seeking to expand, advance, and contribute to her profession, artistic capacity, and inspirational resources.
Accompanying her background in fashion design, a degree in Visual Communications from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, and with an acquired keen observation of trends, Sasha has acted as both lead and assistant Stylist for movie premiers, fashion shows, commercials, and red carpet events.
her modernly embellished and sassy hair accessories can be shopped and purchased on www.SashaGold.etsy.com.
Additional fashion minutiaes and vocational history is offered below; contact Sasha Gold for her stylistic consultation, scheduling, or merchandise ordering.
Styled and Dressed:
* KTG 2008 "Seasonless Fashion show"
* Actress Jenn Gotzon, London, Ron Howard's "Frost Nixon" Premier
* Emporio Provatta Salon Shoots 2008-2010
* Natasha Milazzo dressed pre-red carpet host for the OC music awards
* Elizabeth Mitchell, red carpet event
* Cindy Crawford, model
* Cee Lo's music video "All Day Love Affair"
* Ceremony Magazine
* NRS Catalog Summer 2008
* Artists Magazine
* Kangaroo Mom catalog 2010
* Mervyns 2008 "Back to School" commercial and ad campaign
* Bride and Bloom Magazine
* Ford's "Race for the Cure" 2008 Campaign